“Cancer” is often well known for being a disease that does not show many clear danger signs for us to see. If we do not have symptoms that clearly show that we are having this disease in stage 3, stage 4, it may be difficult to know that we have cancer. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
But we are still able to observe changes in our own body. Are you at risk of getting cancer? By looking at symptoms in various parts of the body that are abnormal from before, as follows:
Early symptoms of “cancer” that can be observed by yourself
Information from Siriraj Hospital Piyamaharajakarun Identify the early symptoms of cancer that we can observe as follows:
- A thick lump is found on the skin, breast, or any part of the body.
- There is a new birthmark. Or there are changes to the original mole, such as enlarging in size, itching, cracking into wounds, or bleeding.
- There is chronic pain in various areas of the body. Several weeks have passed. Or for months it still hasn’t gotten better.
- Hoarseness or chronic cough for unknown reasons
- There is a change in bowel or urine excretion, such as difficulty urinating, urine mixed with blood. Small bowel movements, difficult stools, blood in the stools Pain in the rectum when having a bowel movement
- There are changes in eating, such as difficulty swallowing, difficulty swallowing, painful swallowing, feeling full quickly, nausea and vomiting.
- Changes in weight, such as losing a lot of weight for no apparent reason
- Have abnormal secretions or blood, such as abnormal vaginal discharge, vaginal discharge mixed with blood, abnormal vaginal bleeding after intercourse.